Random Thoughts { Part -1 }

"Without inspiration,the best powers of the mind remain dormant,there is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks."
- Johann Gottfried Von Herder

Once napoleon was asked as whom he would rate as the greatest warrior that the world had seen. Unhesitatingly he replied that he ranked Julius caesar as the second in the list,His obvious comment implied that he had put himself in the first slot.Justifying his supreme confidence in self-worth.Similar way this blog serves as a platform which allows me to contemplate,know my self-worth and maintain a perfect balance between pride and conceit.

It all began as a perfect platform to kill boredom.I had no idea what I was writing,In fact at some point of time I asked myself “who would read even If I write? " To be Honest,You will stop visiting this space if you happened to read my writings posted during the initial days of blogging.As the days passed I realized that I genuinely wanted to write and learn so many things,wanted to speak and stand up for myself,share my thoughts and opinions.At times,I used to take Refuge in my blog whenever I was lost or Had to come over a certain phase of life.Slowly Started penning down my personal experiences and was very anxious to know what people who read had to say and look at thing from their point of view.

As Man’s mind is fickle and does not remain steady on one thing,Even i Started writing on Random Topics as i was not comfortable sharing everything and so the journey goes on...

{ The above post was written when a friend of mine asked me "why do you write and what you get from blogging? }

Contd......

3 comments:

thetwistedframes said...

I have just started writing but then i realised one thing that it is actually a good stress buster!..its gives you a good feeling when you finish writing a post :)

Neha Divekar said...

Rightly said... We all have some or other experiences in our lives that we feel the desire to share it witht he rest of us... I would say you've not only expressed your views on blogging, but have also potrayed every blogger's desire to blog in some way... I could identify with it very well... Cheers! :-)

Sudatta said...

Well said. Everything has an inspiration. Everything is raw in it's initial days. With time when becomes good and polished. And it's not compulsory. It comes from inside. Everything. :-) to be continued ;-)

 

Nothing But Everything Re-Designed by softykid © 2010